(1.1) This Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) is part of the Agreement covering the access and use of Sadeem Services by you, in addition to the Terms and Conditions of Service and the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and is subject to the terms and conditions described in such documents.
(1.2) This AUP is designed to protect us, our customers and the Internet community from abusive and/or “unneighbourly” activities. We may suspend your Services if you breach this AUP, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Service.
(1.3) We reserve the right at our sole discretion to change this AUP at any time, effective upon the posting of an amended AUP to the Sadeem Website. We shall provide you with notice of such changes.
You shall not participate in or enable or facilitate any employee, any End User, other Sadeem User or
any other third party whatsoever to participate in any action or activity which, in our sole opinion, is
Actions that we consider abusive include, without limitation:
- Any action that contravenes any law.
- Unsolicited Bulk Email.
- Impersonated or defamatory postings.
- Any action designed to, or which results in, denying service to others;
- Any action that interferes with or disrupts us, our Services, our Systems, our networks or other infrastructure, or any other networks or services whatsoever.
- Any action that brings us, our networks or any of our Systems or Services into disrepute.
- Any action that is likely to result in denial of service, hacking attempts, or other forms of retaliation against us, our networks or any of our Systems or Services.
- Any other action which we may consider, at our sole discretion, to be abusive to any other person in any manner whatsoever.
3.Commercial or Bulk Email
When sending commercial or bulk email from, or advertising any system utilizing any resource hosted on Sadeem, you must:
- Send only to recipients who have expressly given their consent to receive such email.
- Not attempt to disguise the source of the email in any way;
- Clearly indicate a method of revoking consent, to be implemented within 48 hours.
- Clearly indicate an email address for complaints (usually [email protected]) at any websites associated with the email and register it at abuse.net.
NOTICE OF CLAIMED INFRINGEMENT
Sadeem respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Sadeem's Copyright Agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Services;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
You may send your Notice of Claimed Infringement to:
NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN PROCEDURES
Sadeem reserves the right at any time to implement a 'notice and takedown' procedure upon receipt of any notification of claimed infringement. Sadeem reserves the right at any time to disable access to, or remove any material or activity accessible on or from any site or any materials claimed to be infringing or based on facts or circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent.
6. Acceptable Use
We reserve the right to refuse to provide the Services to anyone. Any material that, in our judgment, is obscene, threatening, illegal, or violates these Terms of Service in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice. Failure to respond to emails to your registered email address from Sadeem within 48 hours may result in the suspension or termination of the Services.
If any doubt exists regarding the acceptability of your website or service, please email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you. Potential harm to minors is strictly forbidden, including but not limited to child pornography or content perceived to be child pornography. Any site found to host child pornography or linking to child pornography will immediately be suspended without prior notice.
Violations will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency. It is your responsibility to ensure that scripts/programs installed under your account are secure and that permissions of directories are set properly, regardless of installation method. You are ultimately responsible for all actions taken under your account. This includes the compromise of credentials such as username and password. It is required that you use a secure password. If a weak password is used, your account may be suspended until you agree to use a more secure password. Audits may be done to prevent weak passwords from being used. If an audit is performed, and your password is found to be weak, we will notify you and allow time for you to change/update your password.
Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms of Service, the following types of actions are cause for immediate removal, repeal and/or suspension or termination of your account with Sadeem:
- Hacking, including penetrating or attempting to access, without authorization, another computer or network. Port scans, stealth scans, and fraudulent credit card “phishing” techniques are also prohibited.
- Hosting of or linking to files or other data that infringes on another’s patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party or rights of publicity or privacy.
- Spamming, or sending of bulk unsolicited email. We maintain a strict policy on spamming, which includes the sending of unauthorized commercial messages by use of our Services, or by maintaining an open SMTP connection. We reserve the right to refuse to provide (or to terminate the provision thereof) our Services based on reasonable indications that you are engaged in spamming of any sort.
- Distributing hate speech, or any other content that is obscene, abusing, which could be considered libelous and defamatory.
- Hosting, storing, or distributing child pornography. If any such content is found and brought to our attention, the proper law enforcement agencies will be notified.
- Hosting large amounts of data not specifically linked to your hosting account. Sadeem does not provide file storage/backup services.
- Transmission of money to us through financial accounts that are stolen, fraudulent or otherwise unauthorized.